Lara has a commercial background in strategy, marketing, innovation and entrepreneurship. She has twenty-five years of experience working with some of Australia’s top listed companies and global leaders in financial services, IT, telecommunications, health and government.
The uniting purpose of her work is to enable transformation in people and businesses through deep collaboration and the creation of lasting value.
She has applied her knowledge and unique toolkit of curated frameworks to clients as varied as:
- Financial regulators – in what ways are financial institutions using customer behaviour to drive revenue and defend against competition?
- Global construction firms -how can we predict and influence future living, working, leisure and shopping patterns to engage and delight lifelong customers?
- Universities – how can we build, measure and grow engagement with students, partners and alumni communities?
- Researchers/research centres – what are the most robust, meaningful and impactful paths to industry collaboration and research commercialisation?
- Start-ups – how can we uncover real unmet or under-met customer needs locally and globally, and how can we scale solutions for sustainable growth?
This stream of work builds on Lara’s formal training in economics, and finance (B.Com, Hons) which she developed through product, service and brand innovation roles in the financial services industry. She combines this with her study and years of work in marketing and strategy (MCom, Phd) and her previous research market facing strategy, customer and non-customer engagement behaviours, actor network theory and value driven innovation to bring a unique approach to her work with Fisherfolk clients.